Tuesday, November 12, 2013

11/12/2013

So Carlisles favorite candy is a toss up between Snickers and Butterfingers. so fun story Tomorrow is transfers and for the first time I get to keep both the area and my companion so this will be the second companion I get to "kill" or send home which is always a fun experience. Feeding missionaries should be easy for you since they are sisters and can actually come over even though I'm not there since you are technically a single sister but I don't know their dinner rules so I may be speaking out of place so many places have such different rules and some of them make no sense. Tipton has a Friend in the Las Vegas Mission and they have no rules what so ever as far as I could tell.
 
Who replaced the Coons in nursery or do you not know yet? I got a letter today from the Hundley's which was sent to my Kingston address  so I have no idea when it was sent so tell them thank you for me because I genuinely have no clue when it was sent. IT trouble shooting is always fun. I have had to help far too many people with computer issues. Its just awkward.
 
So turns out I missed Blizzcon for the first time in over 4 years but thanks to Washington people being super nerd and loving to inform us missionaries as to what they are missing I know what the next WoW expansion is going to be and that I will be coming out about 5 months before I go home (so in about a year) so that will be interesting but I will need more information before I care super much. I could really go for a nap because I'm not sleeping well and it is really cold this week.
 
Also I came to a frightening realization  this week. I am not allowed to complain about being hot when I get home next March. I mean I will get so much crap for it after all the making fun of people I did before I left. also I found my cake picture that I thought vanished after I printed some pictures at Walgreens this week so yay!  I've been trying to find stuff for you to do for Christmas and I'm really running blanks her for "fun things"  dad is getting me the GPS ,atleast that is what I was told the last time I asked for  GPS. the oil thingy would be useful as I don't have one and we give tons of blessings. I found a WoW themed journal which would be nice because I almost want to start my old journal over because of how negative and the like I was and a WoW themed one would be very much me, and very cheap.  I don't need ties or shirts or pants or anything of similitude. I also know you like to plan ahead so I have no idea what to tell you.  I'm not super creative and I really don't have much need for things. Which I suppose is good. Kinda frightening to think how close Christmas is on my front 1 transfer and a week, ten after that I'm practically half done with my mission, and then I can't see if I can't wriggle my way back into Kingston my last 3 transfers (4.5 months) which will be about this time next year. uggggggg I don't know where the time is gone but all I know is that it seems to go faster and faster and faster, in a month I'll be 21 AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment